Corsair Community

PSU rma turn around time

jaytmoon

I posted a request on the website on sunday but as of this time, have not gotten any response, I cant find out what that status is because I did not get a password along with the case number. I really need to get this TX850 psu replaced asap as this pc is my main work unit. I'd hate to have to by another psu:evil:

So how long should it take to get a response from support cs?

Thanks

the problem with tht link

http://www.corsair.com/helpdesk/tsx_cookie_create.aspx

is it just takes you back to the beginning of the whole rma process. There does not seem to be any phone numbers posted to talk to a tech person.:[pouts:

Speak with Customer Service please or email them. Tech Support cannot help with RMA status. Also, I posted the generic links page so you can use email or phone.

Well, after calling the 888 number I'm feeling like I got the run around instead:mad:. The rep told me they sent an email rma confirmation, never got it. Sent again while talking to him, never got it. If i ever get the rma, I'll just ebay the replacement. I'll be buying a different brand replacement for my rig and any others I build for the public. I am a small oem builder and usually test out products before I sell them to customers. I hate to sell a product with poor back end support (you not included).

using hotmail and no spam filter being used.

talked to another csr at 730 who said the mail was sent at 230pm, i never got the mail, but i did get an confirmation from amazon for my replacement psu within 30 seconds... go figure

poor marks in my book, sorry

• 3 weeks later...

Well, It took almost 2 weeks to get a reply from the rma dept. Unit was sent off and after a week an email is recieved stating

"Please note we are currently experiencing delays with warranty replacement shipments, please allow for an additional 5 business days for processing." Translated to 2 extra weeks of no psu.

How can anyone deal with this kind of delay for parts replacement? I was in retail for 35 years and could never have survived with that kind of service delay.

Archived