Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB doesnt connect wireless only wired

Domml

Hey guys,

ive a issue with my mouse. It worked fine till i charged it. Now it doesnt work in the wireless mode. The mouse only works when it is connected with the USB wire.

When i remove the USB wire. The corsair icue software shows me an yellow square with a exclamation mark.

I reinstalled the software.. updatet the driver everything... i dont know what to do anymore.

When the software is uninstalled the mouse also not works wireless.

The strange thing is when i connect it with the USB wire and the wireless adapter is in the port, iCue shows me 2 mice in the software. The wireless mouse says it is not connected.

When i plug the usb wire out then there is only the wireless mouse in the software with the yellow warning sign. See the picture.

Sorry for the bad english. Hope you guys can help me. Else ive to return the mouse.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.b8d6a71d5422fde69658f776b3f64234.png

• 1 month later...
You need to redo the pairing of the dongle with the mouse.

I have lots of problems with my Dark Core RGB mouse and latest and most annoying one is that after charging the mouse, it stopped working on wireless. :(

Redoing that pairing doesnt work. The button for it in iCUE doesnt work. Nothing happends when i click it.

Initiate button is disabled when you are wired to the PC. You can connect via BlueTooth and then initiate a pairing with the dongle, or use a second mouse or touchpad.

BlueTooth doesnt work either.

Initiate button disappears when i unplug the usb cable from the mouse.

NJZx1g1.png

1) If initiate isn't there, then iCUE doesn't detect the dongle. Try another port, if that fails, then something is bad with the dongle. Try to reflash the firmware, may have gotten a bad flash. Or open a ticket to RMA the dongle.

2) I assume you opened up the BlueTooth app in Windows and Added a New Device first, and paired the mouse to BT. Otherwise BT will fail because it's not paired.

Archived