Corsair Community

Hi there!

I'm new to these forums and new to modding so I thought I would sign up on here and join the party. I'm not new to computers, having been building them both as a job and for fun for almost 20 years. I am, however, very new to modding having literally started my first modding project 3 weeks ago.

I've been working on it piece by piece with little to no real idea of what I was doing beyond a vague idea of what I thought the end product might look like. I don't have any real tools, I don't even own a proper workbench. What I do have is a lot of time on my hands and a patient wife.

I have a whole album on imgur where I have been posting regular(ish) updates of my progress, complete with descriptions of what I've done and where I'm going. I may have to edit out a few swear words though if they are against Corsairs forum policy.

Without further ado, I present Snow White! Any and all feedback, questions and advice will be gratefully received :)

http://imgur.com/a/Iz0xr#0

EDIT: Also, I would like to ask if anyone here knows how I might get hold of some new thermal tape. Specifically the type Corsair use to secure RAM heatspreaders to their sticks. I removed one of mine and now have no way to reattach it :( If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Archived