Corsair Community

No DC fan control on Commander Pro? (iCUE 3.1.131)

c-attack

I am still adjusting to some of the settings, but it appears I cannot control DC fans off the Commander Pro fan headers. I am on C-Pro FW 0.07.199 and I do remember the update last version enabling Auto selection/DC/PWM. I do not see that interface yet in iCUE. However, if it is supposed to auto select DC/PWM, it does not appear to be working for me. I ran NB Black Silent Pro, BeQuiet Silent Wings 3, Corsair SP140 LED, and an AF140 from fan header #1 and #2. All max out and stay there. Connecting a spare HD140 to the same headers provides the expected control at fixed, %, and curve points.

Did I miss a control setting?

• Corsair Employee
I am still adjusting to some of the settings, but it appears I cannot control DC fans off the Commander Pro fan headers. I am on C-Pro FW 0.07.199 and I do remember the update last version enabling Auto selection/DC/PWM. I do not see that interface yet in iCUE. However, if it is supposed to auto select DC/PWM, it does not appear to be working for me. I ran NB Black Silent Pro, BeQuiet Silent Wings 3, Corsair SP140 LED, and an AF140 from fan header #1 and #2. All max out and stay there. Connecting a spare HD140 to the same headers provides the expected control at fixed, %, and curve points.

Did I miss a control setting?

Currently iCUE is relying on the COMMANDER PRO fan auto-detection. This may be hit or miss with certain fans which is why it was turned into a toggle in CL4. Thanks for the feedback and I'll log this for the dev team.

Archived