Corsair Community

Win10 TH2 Upgrade BUG ! Corsair Link driver can not work.

1peng

Win10 TH2 Upgrade BUG ! Corsair Link driver can not work.

I upgrade Win10 TH2 1511(OS 10586.3), all drivers work, except corsair link still warning discovered new devices require reboot... and I click OK, system reboot... But, After the restart Corsair Link warning again...discovered new devices....again....again.... Before upgrade win10 10586, the win10 102xx no warning.

Corsair Link Version:

Corsair Link devices:

Motherboard USB2.0port > > > H100i > > > 2 x Fans

> > > AX1200i

Disconnect:

//Corsair Link Commander

//Corsair Link Cooling Node

//Corsair Link Lighting Node

Help me....:(:

corsairb2.png.ad699c00cde5b4d414e2db03348b4c7c.png

corsairb3.png.4e43da74bd64ad2c6aba06c852dc0db3.png

corsairb1.png.adc109a0c80aa87c880efddd4f64d68e.png

####FIX####

A quick fix to this can be done in the registry.

Perform a right-click on the Win10 Logo on the bottom left. Click execute (hope its called execute in the english version) and type regedit.exe.

Browse to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM

CurrentControlSet

Enum

USB

VID_1B1C&PID_0C04

###### (This will be random on each install)

You should only have one 1B1C item in Device Manager, if you have more than one, go through Device Manager and find which instance correlates to the H100i.

Device Paramters

Change the following values to 0

AllowIdleIrpInD3

DeviceSelectiveSuspended

EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled

SelectiveSuspendEndabled

Reboot

Install/Launch Corsair Link.

You should be almost immediately greeted by a firmware update (if your H100i is new out of box).

Update if applicable

Verify you can see your H100i/H80i and AXi (if present) in Corsair Link

Hope this helps someone else searching.

####FIX####

A quick fix to this can be done in the registry.

Perform a right-click on the Win10 Logo on the bottom left. Click execute (hope its called execute in the english version) and type regedit.exe.

Browse to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM

CurrentControlSet

Enum

USB

VID_1B1C&PID_0C04

###### (This will be random on each install)

You should only have one 1B1C item in Device Manager, if you have more than one, go through Device Manager and find which instance correlates to the H100i.

Device Paramters

Change the following values to 0

AllowIdleIrpInD3

DeviceSelectiveSuspended

EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled

SelectiveSuspendEndabled

Reboot

Install/Launch Corsair Link.

You should be almost immediately greeted by a firmware update (if your H100i is new out of box).

Update if applicable

Verify you can see your H100i/H80i and AXi (if present) in Corsair Link

Hope this helps someone else searching.

I'm having issues with my h100i on windows 10 as well.

I wished to do the registry fix but I don't have " VID_1B1C&PID_0C04" listed.What should I pick ?

http://imgur.com/JKBptZQ

I wished to do the registry fix but I don't have " VID_1B1C&PID_0C04" listed.What should I pick ?

Windows has not even detected your H100i. What does Device Manager report? If it's the same as http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=820331 then try what I suggested in that thread.

It would make it easier to help you if you added your PC specs to your profile.

Windows has not even detected your H100i. What does Device Manager report? If it's the same as http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=820331 then try what I suggested in that thread.

It would make it easier to help you if you added your PC specs to your profile.

Thanks for helping.

Added my specs to my profile.

additional info : I have a h100i. It used to work perfectly but one day I changed my ram to different ports and bam no led, no fans anymore. My computer wouldn't detect it. Pump is working tho, as I have normal temps. Had to connect the fans directly to the mobo or they wouldn't work with the bridge cable provided. Already tried to change the usb mobo port, reinstall corsair link... No success.

But when I start my computer I noticied something strange. The led of h100i would flash green for a second and then die again. I'm not sure if this means it works or no...

I have no exclamation marks on the device manager :

http://i.imgur.com/btwRYr1.png

I have no exclamation marks on the device manager

You have a hardware issue. Double check the USB cable and try a mini USB to USB-A cable to one of the ports on the back.

Check if there is a Corsair Integrated USB Bridge listed on Devices and Printers.

If you can't get Windows to detect a Corsair Integrated USB Bridge you should RMA the H100i, log a call via https://corsair.secure.force.com/.

Archived