Corsair Community

Please create a new 750D - Pretty please

ExiledEnemy

I love the styling and features of the 1000D, but the size is far too large for a single system.

The 500D looks great, but it's a tad too small for a HEDT / EATX build with decent custom cooling.

I'd love it if you could create something inbetween, similar to the old 750D size but updated with the new styling.

A single system case, glassed out to the max (sides, front and top, like the 1000D), plenty of radiator space, even for a dual loop, suitable for EATX, but smaller than the 1000D and doesn't require a forklift to move the thing.

LOL if you could make it happen in the next month or so would be incredible, as I'm itching to build something but I dislike all of the case options for EATX.

Many thanks :)

A refresh of the 750D would be nice. Include the USB-C upgrade as stock and make the door tempered glass. It would really be great to get some face-plates too so when we put in an optical drive we don't end up with the goofy looking gap in the face. All of this should be easy for them to do.

I actually just wrote a ticket to them yesterday about this matter. I really hope they make one and I can already tell it's gonna be a pretty successful product. Full tower cases in my opinion are the perfect size. I'm trying to use as many components from Corsair for my future build, so I hope they don't let me down with this one.

Archived