Corsair Community

Cant update firmware from iCUE software

hyurizahard

Is there a download link where i can get the firmware file ? I tried to update it using iCUE but it said "Already used the latest firmware" but i have this red triangle icon. And when i tried to force update it, the mouse and mousepad icon dissapear from iCUE and i need to restart my iCUE for it to show again.

My mouse firmware is v.1.10

My mousepad firmware is v.1.02.50

21bcfe8eff.png

This is the user forums. If you need to talk to Corsair Tech Support, use the Support Ticket System link in the menu bar above. That is who will be able to provide you with physical copies of the firmware files. However, firmware 1.02.50 is the latest version for the MM800, so you don't need that. Perhaps someone else can confirm the current Scimitar Pro version. Also, you may have noticed an abundance of posts on both iCUE and keyboard/mouse pages regarding firmware update issues on all peripherals. There does appear to be some sort of glitch with the firmware update process.

The red triangle does not mean you need to update your firmware. It is more of a general device issue. What does it say when you hover of it? Do the devices work correctly?

Archived