Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB (64GB) Ram and ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

OcalaDesigns

Just looking to see if anyone has had the chance to use the new Corsair Vengeance RGB Ram (64GB, 8 Dimms) on a ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 motherboard as of yet? I have searched but haven't found any confirmations from the community or videos as of yet. I know all about the QVL lists but these ram sticks aren't listed on ASUS's website or Corsair's QVL's either. Just looking to see if anyone has chosen to try them and use them with the ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 board. Thanks!

I spoke to Corsair yesterday as I had some questions about the ram and they stated that you should update the bios and the software to the latest version and it should work with aura ... I still couldn't get a solid answer if the Vengeance RGB 64gb would work in the Rampage V Edition 10 though, but they said it's technically the same as the LED sticks just with RGB...

I appreciate you guys reading this post and asking about the Aura stuff, but truly need to keep on target, I am most interested in knowing if anyone has had the chance to use the new Corsair Vengeance RGB Ram (64GB, 8 Dimms) on a ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 motherboard as of yet? Does it work?

:biggrin:

thank you for the information, I went ahead and got the dom platinum 64gb just to be safe and the motherboard is shipped so I needed to make the decission besides, the dom platinum has a glow about it so it should look cool in the thermaltake tower 900 with the rampage v e10 and everything else!

thank you for the information, I went ahead and got the dom platinum 64gb just to be safe and the motherboard is shipped so I needed to make the decission besides, the dom platinum has a glow about it so it should look cool in the thermaltake tower 900 with the rampage v e10 and everything else!

I went with the 3333 and they work great! You need to update bios to latest edtion and reboot 2-3 times to get them settled in. I have them running on 1.35V. with my intel 5960 clocked at a stable 41. Boots up faster then you can blink an eye :bigeyes:

I also got the EK Waterblock.......dont waste your money. A Corsair pump will do just fine or better IMO............I have my 2 Titans in the same waterloop as CPU with a LARGE Res....and still running at 36'. I just ordered a second D5 pump so i can split the loop into two, so i can keep the temps down even more.

Anyways..I getting off your topic.......I think your memory comes with one memory fan.....get a second one and use them to keep the dram cool. ENJOY!

Archived