Corsair Community

iCUE 3.4.95 may cause BSOD on Windows 10

Sandokan71

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
ICUE's last version and last several version like almost having BSOD till 1 year, causes me have bsod too. im sure and definitely it caused from icue because i did never had bsod problem until i bought and installed icue on my system. i cant start my system without pulling out my corsair void pro rgb wireless headsets usb from my computer. if electricity gone and computer shutdown from any unusual reason, i cant start my computer without 2 3 times of bsod. these started to happen after i installed icue on my computer. i tried to uninstall icue and it works for me too. i like corsair equipments performance, not blamer, just wanted to say and its only thing i can do for letting you have information about this situation. Thanks for interest.

• 4 months later...
If the BSOD is reporting an error of IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ->ntoskrnl.exe

Then it's not a problem with CUE but with Windows. Id suggests a repair of a clean install of windows.

This is exactly what i did, ive just installed windows onto a new SSD, installed drivers ect then when i installed ICUE, instant BSOD. The reason i got the new SSD was for a possible fix for the BSOD.