Corsair Community

BF4 Corsair Servers and lack of team scramble

Greetings,

I'm a frequent visitor of your servers, they're very stable and good servers to play on. Always full.

There's one problem and that is the lack of team scrambling at the end of the rounds. Some servers out there scramble the teams automatically. Your servers don't. Very often when the teams are unbalanced, a lot of people leave from the losing team. This repeats sometimes a couple of maps in a row. I've experienced it myself and it's not fun. Losing is fine, but getting steamrolled by a team is not. And usually if a team gets steamrolled, it continues for a couple of maps. I've seen a lot of people complain in chat about this the past few weeks.

I usually play on the German and Russian Corsair Servers for Rush.

I was hoping if anyone could maybe look into this matter.

• 4 weeks later...

It's worth noting even the ones that keep squads together still mess with who is the leader of the squad.

It's one of the reasons that I play on the Corsair servers is that they don't mess with squads and squad leaders. Having to remake our squad every map change, to sort out the leader, gets old quickly on other servers.

Whoever manages the servers should look into Procon layer and MULTIbalancer plugin. That plugin has all kinds of options. It can be a pain to configure.

The big issue is that even if it keeps squads together, it messes with the squad-leader so you just have to remake the squads manually anyway to restore the leader position. It gets old having to remake the squad every new map.

That's unless they've managed to get around that problem now, but I only really play on the Corsair servers because of the problem with autobalancer plugins.

Archived