Corsair Community

Corsair Old Sails logo Coming Back - Need confirmation

eternitykh

Can anyone confirm this, and can any corsair personal confirm this?

If this is true, Thank You Corsair, you actually listen, and you have made a good choice.

https://www.change.org/p/corsair-components-inc-keep-the-old-corsair-logo/u/8335289

CorsairGeorge:

"Hello all,

Last week we pointed out the availability of a Vengeance K70 and Vengeance K70 RGB keyboards with red switches for fans of our Corsair “sails” logo. We have since rolled up our sleeves to see just how many additional “sails” logo versions we can add to our line. The answer is 11 configurations which were based on requests we’ve received. We also added a matching M65 RGB mouse.

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK, Nordic (US now, UK/Nordic available late November)

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available late November)

• Vengeance K95 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available late November)

• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available mid October)

• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available mid October)

• M65 RGB – black (late November)

Both Corsair Gaming and Vengeance branded products are made to the same level of precision and are awesome. We promise."

I'm actually kind of let down by Corsair, If they made a brand decision they should of stuck with it :(:

Funny, I'm pretty sure I saw you on multiple posts complaining on how much you hated the new logo but once they change it you're disappointed at them...

Funny, I'm pretty sure I saw you on multiple posts complaining on how much you hated the new logo but once they change it you're disappointed at them...

Yes you're right I did complain but after sitting back for a while and just watching I quickly realized that all this moaning looks very childish and it honestly looks like a bunch of kids crying, Screaming and kicking their feet because a tiny picture on their favorite toy changed.

And personally I thought Corsair had a little more backbone to stick to their guns than give into people screaming at them non stop, Which I've never seen anything like and it was laughable to witness grown men and women do.

Yes you're right I did complain but after sitting back for a while and just watching I quickly realized that all this moaning looks very childish and it honestly looks like a bunch of kids crying, Screaming and kicking their feet because a tiny picture on their favorite toy changed.

And personally I thought Corsair had a little more backbone to stick to their guns than give into people screaming at them non stop, Which I've never seen anything like and it was laughable to witness grown men and women do.

yet another standing example of

making some happy all the time

making all happy some of the time

but never making all the people happy all the time...;):

this is the stupiedest post i ever have read in my whole live.. complaining that corsair has no backbone and then demonstrating that you yourselve have none backbone to stand to your complains its just hilarious... ---> Biggest Troll EVER

this is the stupiedest post i ever have read in my whole live.. complaining that corsair has no backbone and then demonstrating that you yourselve have none backbone to stand to your complains its just hilarious... ---> Biggest Troll EVER

Judging by your spelling you can't exactly call anything/anyone "Stupid" and calling someone a troll for thinking that Corsair should stick to their plans is not "Trolling" it's called thinking like an adult plus you're name calling and being a troll yourself ;):.

I think they're already tanking enough stress. Keyboard comes out a month after it was approximated to be, then has a bunch of issues that everyone keeps bothering them about like it's going to be fixed because that one person matters so much more, then they get even more hate on their new logo which honestly isn't bad. They're trying to satisfy people that really do like their old logo, and having to deal with all this stress is kind of overwhelming.

well,what I find ironic is Dicehunter is actually doing exactly as he accused Corsair of doing,a complete reversal of opinion,,,however Corsair hasn't flip flopped ,they simply accommodated to satisfy a select few...

That's completely false, I'm not doing a complete reversal though if you look at it, A complete reversal would be going from not liking it to loving it, I've gone from not liking it to not giving a crap about it because at the end of the day it's a tiny little logo, That doesn't mean I love it it just means I don't care anymore i.e not the same thing.

That's completely false, I'm not doing a complete reversal though if you look at it, A complete reversal would be going from not liking it to loving it, I've gone from not liking it to not giving a crap about it because at the end of the day it's a tiny little logo i.e not the same thing.

you can rationalize however you want but from my perspective

you complained because the logo changed to a new one and now because its the old one

this is called reversal

you complained because the logo changed to a new one and now because its the old one

this is called reversal

Well your perspective is wrong, Look at it logically for 1 minute if you can, I said Corsair should of stuck to their guns, Meaning it would of shown more integrity instead of caving into the screaming minority.

That is not a reversal at all, As I stated only 2 minutes ago, A reversal would be going from hating them to loving them which is not what has happened here, I've gone from not liking it to not caring i.e not a reversal.

this is called reversal

Wrong, He's not complaining about the new logo changing to the old logo, Can you read English ? :p:

The complaint is that the company under pressure had to re-release the sails because of people actively complaining to the point of burning their Corsair products because of the logo, I actually saw this on another forum, Extremely sad to witness adults behave like this.

dude,

you complained because the logo changed to a new one

and now because its the old one is back

this is called reversal any way its looked at,however long its rationalized

but no matter really as everyone should be grateful they got what they wanted,,

so why beat them for giving you what you wanted

This is EXACTLY why Corsair limits their responses as its like talking to a brick wall

Ive indulged in this adolescence behavior enough,,,

nuff said

I have never complained that the old logo was back, Go back through my posts and look for yourself.

You just made that up in your head for some very odd reason, I stated for the 10th time now, Corsair should of stuck to their guns, Not "I don't like that the old logo is back" at no point in time have I said that it's just you who have said that or thought that I said that for some very weird reason.

And the only adolescent thing happening here is you accusing me of saying things I clearly did not, Happy to let this die if you do.

This is all starting to sound pretty good. I'm interested in the non-RGB K70 with MX Brown or MX Blue switches and the old logo. The one thing I'm interested in is if these new versions will be available with blue backlighting as that's a must for me. The reason I'm asking is that the new Corsair Gaming Product Page shows this new K70 MX Red with 'blue' backlighting and this new K70 MX Blue with 'red' backlighting. It seems like it should be the other way around.

I'm actually kind of let down by Corsair, If they made a brand decision they should of stuck with it :(:

You keep nattering about this. We are sticking with Corsair Gaming. NOTHING has been changed with Corsair Gaming and it is moving ahead as planned. And, as anticipated, we are selling everything we can make.

You keep nattering about this. We are sticking with Corsair Gaming. NOTHING has been changed with Corsair Gaming and it is moving ahead as planned. And, as anticipated, we are selling everything we can make.

I've said it twice, Hardly nattering :p:

Just baffled why Corsair would have 2 identical lines of products with the only difference being the logo when the Gaming brand was meant to be the evolution of the old Vengeance brand, Oh well as long as it keeps people happy I guess :):

Archived