Corsair Community

CTRL+1,2, and 3 key combination not working

Someduder

Hello,

I recently discovered that my ctrl+1,2, and 3 key combination is not working anymore. I have tried using the keyboard on another computer and the combination works fine. I reinstalled all the drivers and software for the keyboard but the issue still persist. I am using a G600 mouse with my keyboard but I don't see any conflicts since I have been using them together for about a year now. One odd thing I came across is that any game I play stutters/freezes when I try to use the ctrl+1,2, and 3 key combination. Has anyone else come across an issue similar to this? I can't seem to find a fix anywhere.

Same setup, (Logitech G600 + K70 RGB) same issue.

I've tried unplugging, rebooting, ensuring my keyboard region was correct, reinstalling and updated firmware. I've done the same for the mouse as well but I have yet to solve the problem.

Just to clarify,

All other Ctrl+ combinations are working properly. It is persistent through all applications, in my case, games.

I have a feeling it has to do with Battlefield 1. If this issue has started after you installed that game, please let me know, it may help me troubleshoot the problem better.

I was able to figure out what was causing the problem. I ended my processes one by one and discovered that NVIDIA Display Container LS was causing the issue. I disabled NVIDIA Share and they keys are working fine now. Hopefully this works for anyone else that has this issue.

I was able to figure out what was causing the problem. I ended my processes one by one and discovered that NVIDIA Display Container LS was causing the issue. I disabled NVIDIA Share and they keys are working fine now. Hopefully this works for anyone else that has this issue.

I had the same problem. This helped me a lot. Thank you very much. I am willing to treat you an ice cream for this. lol

This didn't fix my same problem :(

edit: It did. Container kept coming back..ended another nvidia process which let me end it all. now i can use ctrl 1 2 3 and 4.

Archived