Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2000: Not recognized as Audio device

Nimaro

Excuse me, english isnt my first language so sorry for mistakes.

I've bought the Vengeance 2000 and everything was fine. But today the transmitter started to not being recognized as an audio device. It is recogniced as an HID Device and the blue light is always glowing. I tried to search for an solution but couldnt find any yet. I havent changed any Software and I could use my headset yesterday and today it doesnt work. I havent installed the Vengeance Software now and because my headset cant be recognized I cant install the Software now.

I hope somebody can help me, I really like this headset :)

• 3 months later...

Hello

my headset worked fine for one week but now I have the exact problem as Nimaro.

The transmitter is always glowing constantly blue and I don't get a connection to the headset. I tried different USB Ports and a second PC. The light is constantly glowing.

I also used the Windows driver at first and can't install the Corsair drivers now because I don't get a connection.

I don't have a system restore point either.

Should I request a RMA as well?

Of course I tried it. I tried a second PC and also to reset the dongle with a paper clip as mentioned in the FAQ's. But the light is glowing all the time.

I guess it is because the dongle is recognized as a HID Device. When I plug in the dongle the light switches on directly and is permanently glowing and I can't pair the headset.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived