Corsair Community

Corsair H100 + Sp120 fan question

coalminer07 1

Hi. This thread is a two part question.

1 - So i recently bought a Corsair H100 with two packs of the SP non Quiet Edition fans. And i plugged the fans into the fan headers on the H100 however, when i try to change the fan speeds on the H100 unit itself, i do not hear a decrease of fan speeds when i change from high to med to low.

2 - The package in the Corsair H100 has only 8 screws which are full length that can screw both the fan and radiator together. However want to do a push and pull configuration. Where can I get another pair of black screws just like that. Local hardware store doesnt have a same one and i like the aesthetic look of the screws that came with the unit. I live in the vancouver area.

• Corsair Employee

I believe he was asking for the radiator screws. That kit will not include those screws, you can get them from any local hardware store,

The screw thread and length are 6 -32 x 1 1/4"

#6 machine thread, 32 TPI (threads per inch), 1.25 inches in length.

Here is also a link where you can get these screws online, http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28276

Controller is only for H100 stock fans.

I think what fans are better and have more airflow SP120 on Max Speed 2350 or H100 stock fans on 2350??? I know H100 fans can spin faster, but on same speed what fan push more Air.

For H100 controller I think is best option buy same fans like on H100 or if someone have controller than can use SP120. I think Obsidian 650D controller have place for 4fans, exactly for Push-Pull. I use for Gentle Typhoon and work, 3 different speed.

Archived