Corsair Community

Vengeance Pro Light Enhancement Kit Control ?

Dicehunter

• Corsair Employee
I saw your comment in the other thread. You've confirmed the LE kit is visible with an older version of iCUE, right? I've personally observed similar issues with iCUE 3.10.xx with RAM/Lighting Kit visibility. A new version should be launching soon which corrects the issue.

I saw your comment in the other thread. You've confirmed the LE kit is visible with an older version of iCUE, right? I've personally observed similar issues with iCUE 3.10.xx with RAM/Lighting Kit visibility. A new version should be launching soon which corrects the issue.

Only when I flash my mobo bios back to an older version, It seems to be a mix of iCUE 3.9.9.3 + older bios that is the remedy.

I talked with someone from Asus and apparently they are aware of it, Whether it gets fixed is another matter.

Only when I flash my mobo bios back to an older version, It seems to be a mix of iCUE 3.9.9.3 + older bios that is the remedy.

I talked with someone from Asus and apparently they are aware of it, Whether it gets fixed is another matter.

With that older bios and older iCue combination try doing a firmware update on all the modules.

Archived