Corsair Community

Servers overloaded and specific cheater

First off, I'd like to thank you for not having auto-balance mods on your servers. It's the #1 reason I'm constantly on them, as other servers will constantly break up squads or change the squad leader. Which gets old quickly, as you have to remake a squad to change the leader.

However, at least on your UK servers, they're having significant problems with network lag on specific maps that doesn't occur on other servers.

You can see the lag that occurs on my archived livestream. This doesn't happen on other servers, so something appears to wrong on your end. This happens to everyone on the server and happens pretty frequently, especially on that map.

There's also a very prolific cheater that often empties out the servers, he goes by the nickname TheCaspianKing. He completely ruins the game. An example of a round on your servers where he went 145-18. I assume he frequents these servers as they have no admins on them to deal with him.

Thanks, bluesatin.

• Administrators
hey blue

i posted yesterday about this guy thecaspianking but i guess corsair dont really care, spectator mode would help as we could record this dirt bag and get him banned.

nick

1. Your one other post didn't mention him at all. See below:

It's worth noting even the ones that keep squads together still mess with who is the leader of the squad.

It's one of the reasons that I play on the Corsair servers is that they don't mess with squads and squad leaders. Having to remake our squad every map change, to sort out the leader, gets old quickly on other servers.

2. I've alerted the admin about these issues, but just because we don't respond immediately doesn't mean we're not working on it.

2. I've alerted the admin about these issues, but just because we don't respond immediately doesn't mean we're not working on it.

Thanks for the update Technobeard.

Hope you're having a good week! :D

Report him to EA also. I have had some success in the past with the super obvious cheaters.

Yeh, I've gotten a bunch of people to report him and I've done it myself. I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up with that sort of ridiculous k/d ratio that he got in a few rounds.

Hopefully the Battlefield admins will get around to banning him eventually. :D

Archived