Corsair Community

version 2.12 beta

hapooh

I was foolishly anticipating that corsair would fix this... but alas... its not to be....

I downloaded the version 2.12 beta, unintalled the previous v1 software and installed new one. Rebooted, I am able to program buttons, but when i launch anything other then notepad the key presses are not recognized by any games. I check the Hardware playback option, but then none of the prep-rogrammed buttons work, not even in notepad. I un-check the hardware playback and then the keys work will work in notepad, but not in the games. It's as though corsair took version v1 and added a checkbox to it to make you feel better.

I have a razer naga, and a logitech g500 and logitech g700... you use their software .. which has a simple option to "assign key" and those mice work perfectly.. why is this one having so many issues? ... will be returning this mouse ....

Works for me. The warning said something about playing back buttons you last SAVED TO THE MOUSE. Did you try saving your profile to the mouse? I did, and it works fine. Good luck!

How do you save a profile to the mouse, by checking the hardware playback option? The instructions for this software are not very good.

Correct, selecting the hardware playback box should save the macros directly to the mouse hardware.

Vengeance Gaming Software Beta 2.12 (for M60, M90, and K90)

If you are having difficulty getting macros to work in-game, you should enable the Hardware playback mode by checking the box on the Assign buttons (or Assign Keys) tab. This will save the macros to the hardware and play them back from there.

Go to manage profile > double click the "dots" under LED > click on "save to m90" should be on the lower left.

EDIT: just click once on the "dots" under LED. a "1-6" list with drop boxes comes up. the save button should be on the lower left.

You actually need to save the assigned button to the mouse before they actually work in game.

Go to manage profile > double click the "dots" under LED > click on "save to m90" should be on the lower left.

EDIT: just click once on the "dots" under LED. a "1-6" list with drop boxes comes up. the save button should be on the lower left.

You actually need to save the assigned button to the mouse before they actually work in game.

Thanks.... that was what i was looking for, it works now....

But come'on don't you think they should put the save profile to mouse option on the manage profile screen itself... you shouldn't haft to pixel hunt on the screen to by chance click on the little led picture to display that menu...

I agree. Its weird, the K90 has the save button beside the export button. But oh well. Main thing is that the buttons work in-game now. Here hopes for more future updates that improve UI/User Friendliness....which im sure will eventually come.

Correct, selecting the hardware playback box should save the macros directly to the mouse hardware.

Vengeance Gaming Software Beta 2.12 (for M60, M90, and K90)

Wrong.. That SHOULD work but does not. Try again or read the post below yours. That is what we all have to do to get them to save.

Also changing how macros are recorded by making us click the button after starting the recording does not make sense unless the point was to frustrate users for no reason.

Archived