Corsair Community

M90 middle button

red rum

I recently got my M90 and along with the general issues(side buttons not working) A new problem that I did not see on these forums yet has come up. When using my scroll wheel up or down the computer seems to be thinking the middle button is being pressed with out me actually pressing it. After this happening a few times the mouse will lock up and while I can still move the courser around the screen, the computer wont register any action from the mouse, clicking buttons or trying to get the task bar to unhide at the bottom of the screen, until I ctr-alt-delete. This issue has cropped up recently.

I think I just might return it. I solved the middle button registering without clicking by disabling its functionality though the configuration suite. However shortly afterwards the left button stopped registering at all when clicked.

I originally thought it might be a software problem as other people are having problems with that aspect also it seems, but with the left mouse button not working at all anymore it might be a hardware problem also.

Like I mentioned, I think you have a faulty mouse. I have no problems with any buttons on my M90 that are functioning out of the norm. I would suggest getting it replaced (Corsair will be happy to do that) and see if your replacement still acts up before calling it on this one.

Archived