Corsair Community

Backlit Discoloration ?

toolat3

Hellow to everyone in this forum... This is my first post and it is not tha positive.

Recently, I was gifted an K65 RGB LUX keyboard and was very excited. I have started to experiment some profile making and used some premade profiles...

After not even a month I realized some discoloration in the backlit. What I mean is this:

The keys TAB, Q, S, D, F (started with D only at first and then spread) have the following discoloration.. When I have the whole keys with white color the Q and D buttons are kinda pink(purple) the S button is kinda green and the TAB button is just not that bright (just darker). Do you think that might be a software issue? Should I try reinstalling the software? or any other action that I might try before going to the retailer?

Many thanks!

Strange request I know...

Try tipping the keyboard upside down.. give it a few light taps.... or blow some compressed air in that area.... any change?

Reason I suggest this.. every now and then it happens to me.. and it's always dust/debris sitting over one of the led's 3 colours....

hopefully its the same for you...#

has worked for me a few times and below is proof it's worked for someone else...

Archived