Corsair Community

Downloaded profiles don't show on keys

Niloow

Hi there,

Not sure if there already is a post about this (I couldn't find it if there is), but here's the problem: Every time I download a profile for my keyboard it only downloads the lighting effects, but doesn't link those effects to my keys. This means I would have to manually link the effects to the corrisponded keys and I don't know these :(:

I didn't have this problem with the early k70 form about 2 years ago. But this one broke down and I got the newer version of the k70.

Any suggestions ?

• 3 months later...

Hi, I missed the notification that someone replied so sorry for the late respond.

I downloaded the profile from the corsair gaming community.

This file '.cueprofile' it can't import at all (It doesn't see it when importing).

Now that I mention that I tried downloading a couple of them and all come in .cueprofile. So I think my problem has changed into where CAN i find profiles that work x') And what kind of file does it need it be.

Unfortunately I don't know if the profiles I downloaded back them were the same type of files because the community has been swept clean and the old profiles have been deleted. Hang on! I found a file that I tried this with. It's a '.prf' file. So does that change anything?

Ah I see. I'm using version 1.16.42

So I guess that's the new one?

'cause if that is so, then the weird thing is I can only export a profile as a .prf file and not a .cueprofile file. Or is there a trick to do that? Also I can't see .cueprofile files when triing to import a file on CUE, only .prf files.

Ah I see. I'm using version 1.16.42

So I guess that's the new one?

'cause if that is so, then the weird thing is I can only export a profile as a .prf file and not a .cueprofile file. Or is there a trick to do that? Also I can't see .cueprofile files when triing to import a file on CUE, only .prf files.

Indeed, it is correct that you can only see/import/export .prf files with CUE 1.16.42.

To see/import/export .cueprofile files you need to download the latest 2.6.79 CUE version from the downloads area on the main site: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/support/downloads

Archived