Corsair Community

The new features that will make ICUE even better.

Zagdima

Hello. Recently i bought Pack of LL120 Fans. Before i use Thermaltake fans and NZXT fans they were ok but their software were not so advanced as ICUE.

But their software have Music Sync which i woluld like to see in ICUE.

But i have some ideas to make your software even more great.

All folowing features applies to lightning controll of a fans and rgb led strips.

1. I would like to add delay before effect will be shown. something about sec before showing effects this would make more interesting actions.

2. Add playlist (timeline) for effects. SO you can drag them along time line and decide which one should be shown first, ovelap or not another effects. like on this picture. its taken from some fireworks software but i hope you understand the idea.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33488&stc=1&d=1528903415

3. Ability to put effects to folders or pack effects into maybe groups so not to drag them from lighting library one by one and ability to put from one profile to another like a pack or group and maybe export and not to create profile for each.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33489&stc=1&d=1528903454

This features for me are very valuable. If it possible to implement them? at least timeline. Because f.e. i want what light will folow each other with some delay but its very difficult to make.

FWsim_Pro.2.3.2_52.jpg.4642a317e47952fbcd85f47f9f797432.jpg

12.thumb.JPG.80f9b5ed0503e32f92b4418a5187a3c1.JPG

Hello. Recently i bought Pack of LL120 Fans. Before i use Thermaltake fans and NZXT fans they were ok but their software were not so advanced as ICUE.

But their software have Music Sync which i woluld like to see in ICUE.

But i have some ideas to make your software even more great.

All folowing features applies to lightning controll of a fans and rgb led strips.

1. I would like to add delay before effect will be shown. something about sec before showing effects this would make more interesting actions.

2. Add playlist (timeline) for effects. SO you can drag them along time line and decide which one should be shown first, ovelap or not another effects. like on this picture. its taken from some fireworks software but i hope you understand the idea.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33488&stc=1&d=1528903415

3. Ability to put effects to folders or pack effects into maybe groups so not to drag them from lighting library one by one and ability to put from one profile to another like a pack or group and maybe export and not to create profile for each.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33489&stc=1&d=1528903454

This features for me are very valuable. If it possible to implement them? at least timeline. Because f.e. i want what light will folow each other with some delay but its very difficult to make.

While I don't really use or need this feature, it seems many others have requested it. I know my motherboard's software has it and it to is no where near as advance as iCue. I bet we will be seeing it at some point, hopefully sooner than later. iCue has just been released and I think they will focus on fixing bugs and adding more support for different Corsair devices. Though I am betting we will see more features like this and more in the near future.

Archived