Corsair Community

Corsair One i160 GPU Pump Noise

malmen_tm

Sounds like the pump. How old is your machine? I've had mine for about six weeks, and mine made a similar noise on both sides at first, but it's decreased over time. I can only hear it now if I put my ear right next to the side panels.

Sounds like the pump. How old is your machine? I've had mine for about six weeks, and mine made a similar noise on both sides at first, but it's decreased over time. I can only hear it now if I put my ear right next to the side panels.

Thanks for the answer! It's about two days old only. How long did it take before you could hear a decrease in the noise level?

• Corsair Employee
It's my pump making the noise :) :D:

Sorry for that, I'd recommend a ticket with support so they can help you out. If you already did the ticket, can you PM me the number and I can ask for another set of eyes on it.

• 10 months later...

Unit arrived yesterday, it’s so beautiful and quiet...until it’s not. Whenever I start a game (in other words, put the system under heavy load) I am greeted by a tiny carpenter working inside my One. He cuts the wood nonstop and eventually the fan on top drowns out his noise. All jokes aside though, it’s not the loudest noise out there but it’s definitely noticeable for a few minutes and then K can’t hear it as much thanks to that 1500rpm fan.

Think I could fix it or should I open an RMA ticket?

So odd :/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/174yf3ejUm00QmhLzfYbs5vyMrC7Tehmi/view?usp=drivesdk