Corsair Community

Shipping problems AM4-AMD Retention Bracket Kit for Hydro Series™ Coolers

BlueTillman

Hello I ordered about a week ago, the AM4 retention bracket kit for my H115i, on the site it was indicated that the product was no longer in stock and that it would be "under a week ", today when I go to the site the kit is still not in stock and it is always indicated" under a week ", already level accuracy is bad, finally when I look at the details of my order , the product is still "reserved", it still has not been sent.

Knowing that there have already been a lot of problems concerning this item precisely, I ask myself the question: "will I receive it one day, and especially when ? "

I need more precision hoping that a corsair employee can answer me, I pass here rather than the support because I find it incomprehensible. Thank you for your answers.:biggrin:

• Corsair Employee
Hello, you will want to use our Support Ticketing System or our Live Chat to further look into this matter. They can further look into the matter and see what the issue is. Do you have a ticket open regarding this? PM it to me so I can look further into it.

Archived