Corsair Community

Do my water cooling fans have to sound like a jet plane each time I open my browser?

BuldozerX

How are your fans being controlled? Are they plugged in to the motherboard? To iCUE? Something else?

But cant this be adjusted manually trough graphs? Prior to iCUE I used Corsair Link. It was possible there. Why did iCUE replace that?

Are they connected to the motherboard? You really haven't answered that and until you do, I can't really make any comment.

As for motherboard fan control - Link didn't do that. It would show you the current speeds but it didn't control them. The only fans that both Link and iCUE can control are those connected to Corsair devices - AIOs and Commander Pros.

You are going to need to be a bit more descriptive about your hardware setup. Presumably you have a Corsair “i” cooler. Which model? In iCUE there is an icon for the cooler and the pump and fan controls are there. The fans on the cooler can only be controlled through the software if you are using them on the pump’s fan controller. If you plugged them into the motherboard then you need to make your adjustments in the BIOS.

Yes. The little + in the Performance tab.

Thanks. That fixed performance is making my CPU fan go crazy whenever there is load on my CPU. I used to do this manually in Corsair Link, but had to switch software when I bought RBG fans.