Corsair Community

Corsair Link not reconizing H100i

nimdanet

Hi, I saw many forums about this problem but mine has 1 particular difference.

So, until yesterday my Corsair Link and my H100i are both working. Today as I turned on my computer, Corsair Link was not recognizing my H100i anymore. It does recognize my 2 side fans, my GPU fan, but not my H100i. I cannot control fan speed within it so it keeps rotation at the same speed ever.

The only difference that I found from other cases is my LED is always turned off. When I turn on my computer, it light up a blue light then after 1-2 sec it turns off and never turn on again (until I turn on my computer again).

I didn't made any changes to my hardware or software recently.

Things I tried:

#Checked every connection and when possible changed slots (like USB slot)

#Reinstalled Corsair Link

I'm using Corsair Link 4.3.0.154 and Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

I need help :(

EDIT: I've been using normally for months and yesterday it just stopped.

EDIT2: I opened BIOS and checked that CPU_FAN (H100i is connected in it) is at 0 RPM. I changed H100i to PWR_FAN and now it is at 0 RPM. Does this mean it is a cable problem? How can I fix it? Should I buy a new one?

EDIT3: I turned on CPU Fan warning on BIOS and now my computer beeps forever.

EDIT4: Even without recognizing, I'm playing games on ultra settings and my CPU temperature is around 45 ºC so my pump maybe working normally

If the Bios isn't recognising the H100i you will get a beep. You can either disable it again or put a fan onto the cpu fan connection, but both of those are only a temporary fix. If you have a mini usb cable, you can try connecting that to the pump and the other end to an external usb port.

You could also try turning the PC off, disconnect the power lead, press the case power button for 10 seconds, leave it disconnected for 10 minutes, then rebooting it.

If that doesn't work, use the Support Ticket System link at the top of the page and start an RMA.

If the Bios isn't recognising the H100i you will get a beep. You can either disable it again or put a fan onto the cpu fan connection, but both of those are only a temporary fix. If you have a mini usb cable, you can try connecting that to the pump and the other end to an external usb port.

You could also try turning the PC off, disconnect the power lead, press the case power button for 10 seconds, leave it disconnected for 10 minutes, then rebooting it.

If that doesn't work, use the Support Ticket System link at the top of the page and start an RMA.

Thanks! I'll try those and post results here. I will open a ticket on Support anyway.

Archived