Corsair Community

Vengeance K70 stopped working

Floweye

About 1½-2 weeks after i bought my new K70 keyboard it simply would'nt respond after booting up my PC. I have looked through other threads and tried a bunch of things like cleaning up drivers, only having the keyboard connected at startup and messing around with/resetting the keyboard HID settings in windows as was suggested, but nothing seems to work.

As i boot up my PC diffirent lights like the numlock LED lights up like they should, but after windows has loaded they're turned off and only the background LED button stays lit (it doesn't work or anything, it's just lit up). Not a single button is working.

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!

I just updated to the latest bios, and i have tried every usb port i have, nothing new:(

btw i forgot to mention in the first post that in the device manager the keyboard is recognized as 2 HID keyboard devices. now i'm no expert but should'nt it be discovered as only 1 device?

thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi again, sorry for being so slow at responding, been really busy lately. But yeah to answear your question, this issue persists on other computers even after updating bios and everything on them. Does this mean the keyboard is actually broken?

Archived