Corsair Community

How do I disable minimum speed override on fixed PWM?

kc5vdj

H100i GTX, Corsair Link 3.2.5695

Okay, this one hit me by surprise, and took a little bit to figure out.

Going downward in coolant temperature, once the coolant temperature hits 19.9C in the downward direction, the fans spin down to minimum RPM, despite being set to fixed PWM at a higher percentage.

Going upward, upon hitting 19.9C, the fixed percentage as set in the profile is restored.

How do I disable this automatic behavior and maintain the setting I have in the profile?

At first, I thought this was another case of Corsair Link losing track of it's registry entries YET AGAIN. If this behavior cannot be changed, then, please at least document this. With the exception of the LED remaining as per profile and not changing to white, the behavior mimics the behavior when the known issue with losing track of registry entries, and thus profiles happens, and to goes back to "Default". This is not the case, but I was on the verge of deleting the registry entries and profile files, and reentering everything from scratch YET AGAIN.

I'm not sure how you disable it but i just wanted to say thanks for the heads up. I was going crazy trying to figure out why i couldn't set a fixed fan speed and it turns out it's because of the low temps.

I created a custom curve Instead and set all the points to 1C and my fixed percentage, that seems to work well enough.

Archived