Corsair Community

Textured Home Row Keycaps Customization

hueston

Hi there,

I recently purchased my K65 non-backlight mechanical keyboard and I must say that I am loving it! I really like the look and style of this keyboard, so want to keep most of the keycaps stock as they are right now however I do wish to customize this keyboard just slightly.

I am looking for some texture 'F' and 'J' keys in an interesting color. While looking for keycaps online I really didn't find anything that really excited me, until I found the official Corsair keycaps. :biggrin:

(http://www.corsair.com/en/fps-backlit-key-caps-keycap-puller-and-palm-rest)

These are exactly what I wanted as they are textured, a cool red color and would match the rest of the original keycaps on the keyboard. The issue is they don't sell this style for the 'F' and 'J' keys. Only 1-6 and 'WASD'. :[pouts:

I would even buy a full set of these keycaps just to get the two I want.

This thread is to try and see if there is anyone else out there in a similar position to myself or to see if anyone has any other suggestions or solutions to my issue?

Would be great if we could get a response from a Corsair employee about this problem!

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you all. :cool:

Hi pizzly,

Yes I understand that but do you think there is any way of getting hold of or getting corsair to produce some of these key that I want?r

If you're wanting to get a full 104 keycap set of the 'gamer type' keycaps, you could contact Corsair Customer Service with your request....but I don't think it will happen-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

We don't have the keycaps in anything other than WASDQZ and 1-6.

As for keys with texture, sadly I don't know of anyone else who does it. There are some vendors who do keys in a different material but nothing Ive seen that resembles the texture we use for our FPS keys.

Archived