Corsair Community

Dark core Wire issue

Soviet_Camacho

I just bought my new dark core without the qi charger 2 days ago on sale. iv set up my profiles and everything updated the firmware and has been fine while on wireless. when i first got it i plugged it in wired to charge but Icue gave an error so i switched to wireless and plugged in the dongle and every thing worked fine and the battery showed full so i i just used it wirelessly. now its showing very low bat so i plugged it in and unplugged the dongle and now it keeps cutting out and and doesn't let me do anything ICue keep giving errors but wont say why the battery/status box just says error. The way to fix this is to first unplug the mouse then turn it off in that order. if not in that order the mouse wont actually turn off and the lights stay on. plugging back in the dongle and switching to wireless mode i get no issue what so ever other than the low battery.

Has anyone else had this issue or know of a work around? maybe i have a bunk mouse out the box or firmware issue? i re-flashed the firm ware but still same issue not sure what else to try at this point other than a return.

Any help would be appreciated

If you wire it up and it doesn't work:

1) While still wired, turn mouse off, then back on. Happened to me a couple of times, and this worked.

2) Change cable. My USB cables from my older Logitech mice don't work, because the tips are fitted, and too thick on top, and press against the top. Probably causing pins to not align right.

Archived