Corsair Community

K70 Lux RGB Cannot Download Profiles, RGB not working either in advance mode

P4n9

Hi All,

I bought K70 Lux RGB last week, all seemed well, was able to download profiles and use them from CUE, although it would crash when more than a couple were selected to download at a time.

Then yesterday I reinstalled the program to see if that resolved the download issue (since i had crashes and didn't realize it had downloaded duplicates from attempts when it would crash and I tried again, CUE labeled them with sequential numbers), and now it won't even show results to download. I briefly see a spinner, then nothing.

I was previously able to use the Overwatch profile, and keys would stay lit (static) even when the software was not running, now i can only get keys lit if I turn Advanced mode OFF, and do not have the default red.

I have tried updating the firmware, and also deleting the APPDATA, tried multiple uninstall, reboot, re-install, and also repair installs.

CUE is 2.23.40.

Firmware 2.05.

Windows 10, currently updated fully.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Pang

Yep, having a similar issue here, same versions of everything etc. I can see the profiles, but clicking the import button does nothing. Importing a profile file manually works, but there a few that are only on RGB share that I'd love to get working again.

Hey, hey!

Yuppers here too. I think it's the website as attempted downloads via the RGB Share link that takes you to the online profiles on Corsair's website, do nothing. I log-in, click the download link, get a pop-up for Captcha but all I see is a checkbox and no box to enter in the Captcha at all.

See here: https://i.imgur.com/wALIXTC.jpg

Trying CUE2 to import what I try to manually download, does nothing either.

I used to be able to download or import profiles when I first got my keyboard, but no more.

Recent CUE2 update or website update Corsair made recently? Either way, you are not alone.

Okay, there is a new CUE2 update. Downloading 2.24.35 now, I'll see if that resolves the issue.

Alright, v2.24.35 still will not allow me to use the download/import feature via CUE2. Nothing happens when picking a profile to import.

I used to be able to download or import profiles when I first got my keyboard, but no more.

Alright, v2.24.35 still will not allow me to use the download/import feature via CUE2. Nothing happens when picking a profile to import.

03-13-2018 07:45 PM

I am having the same exact problem and it is driving me crazy ! Everything was working perfectly.. I then decided to delete all my profiles and start from scratch after applying the new v2.24.35 update. After it was done I rebooted, and now when I go to the download/import section, I get no preview for listed profiles, and hitting the import button does nothing... This is so frustrating.

Would love any type of insight on this. I have tried re-installing everything, hard reset on the keyboard using ESC key, tried both intel 2.0 usb ports and the 3rd party NEC usb 3.0 ports, tried the previous version of cue.. Still nothing.

Looking in cue log files I see that it throws some errors. here is a copy of it

https://pastebin.com/n4vrshRk

I guess the next step I will try is cleaning anything corsair out of the registry...

Would love to solve this problem! Any one have any insight ?

Yep, having a similar issue here, same versions of everything etc. I can see the profiles, but clicking the import button does nothing. Importing a profile file manually works, but there a few that are only on RGB share that I'd love to get working again.

Same ! Finally someone that feels my pain.. I'm sure you have tried the hard reset on the device, and uninstalling CUE and also going to the user/appdata/corsair folder and clearing out that.. Have you messed with registry ? I believe its the only option left that I can think of.. I may give a whack at it tomorrow Ive already sunk 6 hours into this and im about to break this keyboard in half. (I realize its most likely a software issue, but there is no way to destroy software via tactile physical force LOL..

same here i got a strafe... i cant donwload profiles inside of the programm... im on windows 10 newest insider.... also if i type its very lagging inside of the software (for example changing profile names)

also is it normal i cant activate advance lightning option for one profile only? if i activate advance lightningn all profiles have it activated... shouldnt it be possible to only activate it for one profile at a time???? sorry for the question...

• Corsair Employee
same here i got a strafe... i cant donwload profiles inside of the programm... im on windows 10 newest insider.... also if i type its very lagging inside of the software (for example changing profile names)

also is it normal i cant activate advance lightning option for one profile only? if i activate advance lightningn all profiles have it activated... shouldnt it be possible to only activate it for one profile at a time???? sorry for the question...

No worries. Please see my earlier reply regarding profile downloads.

Yes it's normal, and we're changing this in the next major version of CUE.

• 2 months later...

Archived