View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Waukeen's PC Specs

POST ID # = 991172
Waukeen Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile85x View Post
i currently have myself on a gigbyte z370 G7 MB & Asus Gtx 1080 Strix & Thermaltake Riing Psu on a i7 8700k but i'm running case wise corsair 500d rgb SE with Corsair's 3 LL 120mm rbg fan's in front then bought the corsair h100i rgb platinum cooler & took the new ML fan's off & bought a 3 pack of the LL fan's to complete my whole rgb build but..... everything work's well only thing im not sure with is where i have the corsair commander pro, I have taken the 2 fan's that are on the Rad of the cooler and plugged those 2 my commander pro and left the 2 fan connector's that's connected to the water dye itself empty. Thing's seem to be going smooth that way.. ive tried both and haven't noticed that i couldn't it even lets u change the DYE settings of the RGB's from ML fan's which is what comes stock 2 the LL fan's so seem's like it should be ok on that just wasn't sure if anyone knew right off... Other then that Yes i have been getting the USB plug & unplug sound getting it as i type this now would like to know before i can't send this cooler back if its a hardware issue or a software. Seem's software based to me because cooler keep's temp's and so on under control.

Its a software issue. Install iCue 3.1.133 been working fine for me besides the fact that you lose some functionality they added since that version.

And as for a commonality between all these systems...I still say its an issue with how the software talks to nVidia GPU cards since I have yet to see anyone with this issue who has an AMD card. If someone proves me wrong then great but my money is on that being the issue.