Corsair Community

Have issues? Unofficial FAQ and Quick Fix Guide

Inheritance

i have a chatter problem with my k95 can someone help me?

emails excepted as well

new to forums tried to find proper threads -- love my KB and don't want to give it.

used switchhitter cann cann confirm that i do have a cchatter problem. tried eeverything

pleaase heelp.

nnot enntirely connvinccedd that it not do to faulty software as you know scanns cann be useeless

againn please help

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a chatter problem with my k95 can someone help me?

emails excepted as well

new to forums tried to find proper threads -- love my KB and don't want to give it.

used switchhitter cann cann confirm that i do have a cchatter problem. tried eeverything

pleaase heelp.

nnot enntirely connvinccedd that it not do to faulty software as you know scanns cann be useeless

againn please help

If you have key chatter all you can do is contact Corsair Support and ask for a RMA if your with in the 2 year warranty period

• 1 month later...
I have a Vengeance K95 RGB, my issue is that my G17 key is unable to show any blue colour. I have reinstalled CUE and all other folders multiple times with the same issue, the keyboard was bought only a couple of months ago and up until now had no issues.

Have you reflashed the keyboard firmware? If you haven't, I'd suggest you try it.

1. Open CUE
  2. Go into Settings
  3. Device
  4. Click on the "Update firmware" button
  5. Make sure the "Force update from the server" radio button is checked
  6. Click update

If reflashing the firmware does not work, contact Corsair Technical Support and ask to be guided through a hard firmware reset. If the hard reset doesn't work, RMA the keyboard. These keyboards have a 2 year warranty and faulty LEDs are covered.

Ever since I bought my corsair K70 RGB, I had so problems well after 3 weeks after purchase and when I downloaded the corsair software I changed and played around with LEDs not having some what of a clue like saving it to the device memory. The leds never used to turn on unless I opened the corsair software and after that I decided to reset the keyboard and it started to work a bit better. Now my keyboard LEDs take a while to turn on which is annoying since I cant since what im typing if the room light is off, I was told to uninstall the software and reinstall which I then did and nothing happeneds? Is it normal or is there something wrong because before it used to on instantley and the lights would come on if the pc was on standby which it doesn't do anymore and takes at least 40 seconds to turn by itself unless I open the software which I dont want to keep doing every time I turn on my pc. HELP PLEASE

Hey,

I have Corsair Strafe RBG keyboard. Nothing at all happens with my side lights. They light up and down in the UI though, but not on the actual keyboard.

My problem is that those side lights wont turn off when I shut down computer.

Anybody knows why they stay on when I shut down my pc or do I have to unplug my pc every night. Or let them shine 24/7...

Is your computer providing power to the keyboard even when the computer is off. And is the keys also lighting up or jsut the sides?

Yes, I think my PC is providing power to the keyboard and its only lighting the side lights. I plugged the computer into an extension cord with a power switch. So problem solved..

Edited by Hene

keyboard still has late response time to turn on leds?from the sound of it, it sounds like its corsair software which is causing all of these problems. Corsair needs to spend some more time and research into the software

thanks for the comment, but unless you have a problem dont post in this thread. Make your own...

I don't know if my problem is caused by CUE but as long as I installed the K95 RGB and updated with the latest drivers and firmware my pc randomly reboots. Actually it only reboots while playing CSGO. It can reboot in the 1st second of gaming or after 3hours. Just random. No overheating issues, not faulty PSU/CPU/GPU/RAM/MOBO, no changes in PC-drivers (only the latest driver installed of CUE).

I ended up asking in Corsair Community because every other software/hardware part seems to be ok. Running out of ideas and problem still exists.

I feel so bad for my 1,5 year old desktop.

I did uninstall CUE and it happened again.

Then i plugged in my old keyboard and happened again.

Probably it was just a coincidence that reboots started from the moment i plugged in the K95 RGB.

Now i have to triple check my RAM and PSU.

I have already made several stress tests to GPU and CPU with low temps and no rebooting..

At least i have ruled out some worries. Thanks for your advice.

I did uninstall CUE and it happened again.

Then i plugged in my old keyboard and happened again.

Probably it was just a coincidence that reboots started from the moment i plugged in the K95 RGB.

Now i have to triple check my RAM and PSU.

I have already made several stress tests to GPU and CPU with low temps and no rebooting..

At least i have ruled out some worries. Thanks for your advice.

check your drivers for updates. and you said it reboots it doesnt blue screen on you?

I got a new Scimitar to match the k70 I have, but I am having issues with the Modes. When I switch from editing my K70 to my Scimitar the profiles are there, but the Modes are no where to be found... lost forever, lonely and afraid... HELP

ps: Im new to the forums and am not sure if im in the right spot.

I got a new Scimitar to match the k70 I have, but I am having issues with the Modes. When I switch from editing my K70 to my Scimitar the profiles are there, but the Modes are no where to be found... lost forever, lonely and afraid... HELP

ps: Im new to the forums and am not sure if im in the right spot.

The modes are per device. jsut because you have 3 keyboard modes doesnt mean you will have 3 mice modes.

A PCI-E USB3 card seems to have solved the issues for me on my K65 RGB. Also, I am an x58 mobo user so it's not just newer Intel chipsets having problems.

EDIT: Seems it was just luck that it worked for me as on reboot it messed up again, tried putting the connector with arrows in first in my mobo's usb 2 and that got it working again.

Edited by notcool

check your drivers for updates. and you said it reboots it doesnt blue screen on you?

All drivers are up to date, bios is also updated and no it doesn't blue screen.

It's running perfectly, no lags, no other issues and suddenly ''BOOM''. reboot, after 15 seconds back to desktop with critical error in Event Viewer:

[Kernel Power 41, Task category (63) - The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed.]

Critical Error: Kernel-Power Event Data

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 2

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2015-11-19T08:50:11.131609800Z

EventRecordID 175362

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4

[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer Corsair-PC

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 0

BugcheckParameter1 0x0

BugcheckParameter2 0x0

BugcheckParameter3 0x0

BugcheckParameter4 0x0

SleepInProgress false

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

Having same problem, tried to uninstall when update came out but i only partially deleted it so when i went to install the new version it said it couldnt remove the old one. Ran IObit uninstaller and ccleaner to no avail. Still wont download. Tried regedit but am too inexperienced.