Corsair Community

Corsair Harpoon Save Profile to Onboarding Memory

anatoly

In iCUE, click on the picture of the Harpoon RGB. This will bring up a settings menu on the left. In the very top left corner next to the profile name, there will be a drop down menu (3 horizontal lines next to a + symbol). There should be a "save to device" option on that last that will transfer the current profile to the mouse. Note, not all software capable lighting effects are possible without iCUE running. Also, some users have reported issues saving to the device on iCUE 3.10 and 3.11. I don't know if the Harpoon is still affected on 3.11.

You have the new wireless RGB Harpoon. Most of the new mice use a more complex onboard save system. Check your profile list for a Harpoon RGB hardware profile. The profile is a vehicle to see the effects, then save it the onboard slot.

Can't find it for the life of me ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have the same issue. When connecting my Harpoon RGB Wireless mouse using Bluetooth, the profil created on iCUE isn't saved into the mouse memory and I don't see any button to export the profil in my mouse.

Furthermore, iCUE doesn't recognize my mouse in bluetooth. I need to connect it using the USB cable in order to set my profil.

Do you know when it's going to be patched ?

Thanks in advance,

Aream

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Regarding the Bluetooth issue: The only solution I've found out was to completely turn off the Bluetooth lighting by enabling "Energy Saving Mode" under the Device Settings in iCUE (You have to use the Wi-Fi dongle to see the option). For me this was a lifesaver, as the default lighting is really annoying when on Bluetooth.

• 4 months later...