Corsair Community

Memory not in Compatibility List (CMR32GX4M2C3200C16)

Celay

Hello Rick,

thanks for the fast answer, im currently using the MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon, im sure it's compatible but thought I'd ask anyway to be sure.

PS: It's also not listed in the sticky thread as Ryzen compatible, is it compatible with Ryzen?

Thanks in advance

Celay

• Corsair Employee

Hello Celay,

Thanks for letting me know. Our site does specifically mention compatibility with the 100, 200, and 300 series Intel chipsets. Unfortunately we can't guarantee that kit will work with your board. However, Ryzen 2 has definitely improved memory compatibility and there is a much better chance of it working at the rated speed in comparison to first gen Ryzen.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE%C2%AE-RGB-32GB-%282-x-16GB%29-DDR4-DRAM-3200MHz-C16-Memory-Kit/p/CMR32GX4M2C3200C16

Hello guys,

This is my first message, and excuse my English. I have a smilar memory "CMW32GX4M2C3200C16" also listing not compatibility with amd.

But it is working perfect with little overclocking on crosshair vii hero(3200mhz with overclock, without 2133mhz). İ hope your works too.

• Corsair Employee

Hello ozgurfe,

That's great to hear! You and many others have been able to achieve this, but unfortunately sometimes it can take a bit of tweaking and it's not always possible to get the rated speed.

I'm glad you were able to get it working! You might even be able to get it above 3200mhz with some more tweaking.

Hello Rick,

Thanks for courage, it is my first rodeo with amd. Those bios screen looks to me an ancient tablet. İ came 2700x from 4th generation i7 notebook. Without overclocking this pc beyond my expectation. :bigeyes:

edit:

****but i have to admit one think i cant control rgbs with icue nor aura, unfortunately both softwares not detected drams

Archived