Corsair Community

600T USB 3.0 replacement bit?

drunkenvalley

So I got a 600T case last week, which I built the new system in. Things are working fine, but there's a couple of quirks.

However, my only actual gripe that I can't fix myself one way or another is the USB 3.0; the case sports one such port on the top right of the front panel, but is connected via a passthrough cable. (There's also a firewire, which I don't actually appear to have a connection for on my mobo.)

A passthrough cable would look very poor in this case, so my question becomes if it's possible to obtain a USB 3.0 internal header version?

Thanks in advance for answers.

I'm interested by the corsair graphit white edition for my new configuration. However. I would like more than only 1 internal USB3.0 input which will be soon the common input.

Will be there a release of this edition soon including many USB3.0?

• Corsair Employee
There will be no update for all Corsair cases that comes with the USB pass through cable. However, all newer cases starting from 400R, 500R, 300R, 550D, and C70 will come with the internal motherboard connector.

There will be no update for all Corsair cases that comes with the USB pass through cable. However, all newer cases starting from 400R, 500R, 300R, 550D, and C70 will come with the internal motherboard connector.

Sorry, but it sure sounds like Corsair just doesn't care about their customers or the 600T.

Totally disappointed with this response. I find it sad that a company such as Corsair isnt willing to update their cases like the other 99% pc case manufacturers since they are releasing newer color models of the 600t case

Totally disappointed with this response. I find it sad that a company such as Corsair isnt willing to update their cases like the other 99% pc case manufacturers since they are releasing newer color models of the 600t case

I'm disapointed to. I remove DVD-RW, hide cables, sleeve cables, not install USB 3.0 parts come with motherboard because I don't need so many USB and they make mess in case, but must look on internal USB 3.0 adaper(Best make Silver....) and this is not everything,

1m x2 unnecessary cables. All cases have normal, 800D/700D, 550D and all new cases have normal cables.

I don't know how to do that by I think to give someone to mod my internal front panel. I will buy from Lian or other and make something normal, because EVGA Z77 FTW have excelent internal USB 3.0 and Corsair make this problem with adapter.

For me better to connect on back side than adapter and use my 2 Intel USB 3.0 port from back side for nothing.

This things make chaos in my PSU area, HDD cage is behind CPU everything is there.

Like ASUS Crosshair 4 owners project 650D/600T case for self. Because that mobo no Internal USB 3.0.

Archived