Corsair Community

Where can i order 1000D spare parts?

sha33

Hello:

I am having the same problem as well. I want to order the following piece; 8x 120 mm Fan Tray to make a quad 480mm rad build and have the case most likely forever for future builds.

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-and-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Obsidian-1000D-8x-120mm-Fan-Tray/p/CC-8900160

It is unreasonable that only can be ordered in the US store to be delivered to the US, while the rest of the world get treated as "second class", after buying a 449 £ (500€) case, and we can't have a 9.99$ tray, as you can see in the following link.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-and-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Obsidian-1000D-8x-120mm-Fan-Tray/p/CC-8900160

I would pay for the international delivery and I wouldn't care, but apparently is impossible, the demand should be of 17 million Corsair Obsidian 1000D sold in the US for them to not to offer the part in other parts of the world.

Sad

• Corsair Employee
Keep in mind that this case was just released. I am sure logistics have yet to catch up to everything.

This is correct. Might have to wait awhile until spare parts are available. We're working on it so feel free to check the website for when it comes out.

Keep in mind that this case was just released. I am sure logistics have yet to catch up to everything.

I am sorry, but if your logistics can manage sending cases of 25kg all over the world you should be able to have in your warehouses 200g aluminum plates as well... it is not a excuse.

I am sorry, but if your logistics can manage sending cases of 25kg all over the world you should be able to have in your warehouses 200g aluminum plates as well... it is not a excuse.

I have no logistics, I am just a normal user like you. Though I understand how larger companies work and the bigger they are the more things get complicated. Most people will buy the case and not add anything to it, as a lot of people want the case, they are going to pump them out to meet the demand. More of the items will start to come in stock in different areas. I am guessing that either the US market is a bigger market as they are currently sold out of the case or the fan rack isn't sold out yet. On the other hand the Corsair's EU site has the 1000D in stock, though they might have already sold out of the fan trays.

The cost of shipping isn't cheap and most of the parts are most likely made in china, they will get large shipments into their different distribution centers across different countries, then ship them out to users that way.

If you really need one that bad, you can always use some type of mailing proxy to order it from the US have it shipped to the shipping proxy, where they then ship it to you directly. It will cost more, though you will get it in a couple of weeks.

To be honest I am glad and impressed to see that they have so much in stock, especially for an item that is a niche and won't put nearly the numbers out like most of the mid towers they sell. Some companies don't follow through with add-ons, though it looks like Corsair did. They might just be sold out in the EU.

It seems like a few people have voiced concern about the stock of the fan trays, one employee already noticed. If it has been a couple week or months and it still isn't in stock, maybe you should ask if you can have the issue expedited. Keep checking the site as they might get a few in stock that others will see and buy.

• 6 months later...

Archived