Corsair Community

CORSAIR Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA NEED HELP!

Grillo335

I recently bought the case on newegg and didn't realize I didn't buy the RGB version of the case, the one I bought only has a white LED strip instead of a RGB LED strip in the front of the case. My question is, am I able to Remove the white LED strip and replace it with a RGB one?

If you can just replace the LED strip in the front panel could someone point me in the right direction of where to buy?

I recently bought the case on newegg and didn't realize I didn't buy the RGB version of the case, the one I bought only has a white LED strip instead of a RGB LED strip in the front of the case. My question is, am I able to Remove the white LED strip and replace it with a RGB one?

If you can just replace the LED strip in the front panel could someone point me in the right direction of where to buy?

You might have to return the case and buy the proper one, don't they have free returns?

I did see this in the Corsair store: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Carbide-SPEC-OMEGA-RGB-Front-Panel-LED-Strip%2C-RGB/p/CC-8900286

Though it actually pictures a non-RGB, which is odd. I don't know if it would even fit. Even then you will also need a controller and your case doesn't come with any RGB fans, but that one does. It would cost less to return it and buy the case you want.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived