Corsair Community

Padlock 2 8GB not recognized in Windows 7 32 bit (Toshiba Tecra S10-17J)

Digineff

Hello,

I have problem with Corsair Padlock 2 8GB on my notebook Toshiba Tecra S10-17J with Windows 7 32bit. This flash drive is detected as "Other device" and drivers are not installed (see attachment).

Other flash drives I have are working fine on this comp. This flash drive is working fine in other computers with XP, Vista, Windows 7 64bit. I tried almost everything, other USB ports etc.

Please help me. Thank you.

1653821727_Padlock2notrecognizedinwindows732bit.thumb.jpg.016642f564d6827a61fa5d3978ce9bb8.jpg

• Corsair Employee
I would remove the listing then make sure that you have all of the latest BIOS and or drivers for your system and run Windows update then restart the system and connect the drive and see if it will connect. If that does not work then we can try and replace the drive, if so use the link on the left and request an RMA.

I would remove the listing then make sure that you have all of the latest BIOS and or drivers for your system and run Windows update then restart the system and connect the drive and see if it will connect. If that does not work then we can try and replace the drive, if so use the link on the left and request an RMA.

My Windows is up to date (using automatic updates), my notebook drivers are up to date (using Toshiba Tempro), my bios is latest (3.00). I do not think, that drive replacement would help. Does anybody have any other suggestions? Thank you very much.

Archived