Corsair Community

H80i

Yzerman

Got the same problem with my new H80i cooler I had windows 8 installed and installed crosair link program with no problem worked just as expected then I updated the firmware and now the program closes down when I tryed to start it so after a lot of reinstalling and trying diferent ways to solve it I ended up with format the bootdrive and install windows 7 ultimate again just to realise that the isue is still there so I will most likley have to replace my unit with a new one as it looks now if crosair cant solve it and fix so we get an other firmware to update with if it even work to do so now :( I have always been satisfyed with the products from Crosair before and I hate to change that now :(

/Claes

It probably can be fixed with a firmware update. I'd be shocked if our coolers were permanently broken. My fans are at 80-100% all the time. It's sort of loud but at least my CPU isn't overheating! I rather it be stuck on Performance Mode than Quiet Mode. But it still isn't ideal. Only thing that truly bothers is there's no firmware to revert back to or at least the capability.

i really like corsair stuff and now i want to buy h80i. but i just a lil a bit scare of water coolers. cuz if its damage it can damage my all the system.

i really trust in corsair factory but how its safety??

and who has recommed to use this for my 2500K?? :))

• Corsair Employee
i really like corsair stuff and now i want to buy h80i. but i just a lil a bit scare of water coolers. cuz if its damage it can damage my all the system.

Leak issues are the least reports we have come across from our coolers. Although they are rare, in an event it had happened, they are treated on a case to case basis. If it had been proven that the cooler leaked due to defect then we will compensate components that had been damaged to a certain extent.

Archived