Corsair Community

My Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Project

Hi all,

Its my first time i do that, but i just try to introduce my Corsair project here.

Let's start with what the setup looks like right now

PC System

No code has to be inserted here.

Periphery

Lightning

For the selected components, I took care to keep everything in white / black, if possible, with the focus on white. So I can change the color without any problems. Since most of the surfaces are in white, other colors also have a nice look. Unfortunately, I can not pair the sound card, motherboard and graphics card lighting with ICUE. Therefore, I leave these mostly in white, which then the optics in other colors does not hurt, but also brings a small contrast pure.

Connected are a total of 6 fans, including 4x LL 120 fan (3 front, 1 back) and 2x 140 LL fan (TOP). Furthermore, a total of 12 LED strips are installed. 4 Located in the inside / outside frame of the cabinet and 4 strips on a bare metal bar at the back of the desk. In addition there are 4 stripes that have been distributed. 2 of them are on the back of the monitors and 2 strips are vertically attached to the back of the case. They were glued to the monitors and all others were magnetized.

The controller is a Commander Pro and a Lightning Node Pro as well as the existing Lightning Node of the housing, but the controller itself is not used. The pump and the Lightning Nodes are connected via the USB ports of the Commander Pro. That were a few information about the structure, the peripheral you see then on the pictures.

[uPDATE Time: 10.02.2019]

I have changed the layout for a better overview and also on request added a picture of the wiring on the back.

The wiring will be redesigned as soon as the remaining components have arrived, information on this at the end of the post.

The following components have been added recently

I have used the Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 Light Enhancement KIT because it seems to have a small bug with my MB with the dual slot control of all 4 banks with 2666MHz. That's why I dodged the kit, which was great for it to have it completely.

Of course, the lighting looks a lot better in real terms. I also have various profiles for different times of the day and depending on activities on the computer, because the computer is not only to play but also to work.

So now enough text, here are some pictures of the whole thing:

[570X Case]

OW8aqZzm.jpgCoaF6lzm.jpg

7rhHPuOm.jpg

e8MyX5Hm.jpg

[cabling]

6JKZk1om.jpg

[Lightning]

Colorful

6IErjZ1m.jpge03aDlzm.jpg

yVGId4Um.jpgNvqJQiHm.jpg

8xqpPkam.jpgsdIyLnNm.jpg

Fire

aqMmWM7m.jpgCJ1BifMm.jpg

r7V8nzLm.jpgtbVwLL2m.jpg

BNVA90Qm.jpg

Pink / Turquoise

vMLXU54m.jpgREm0Xqdm.jpg

Here are two short videos, but still without audio activation:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Sorry for the quality, it is partly rushing in the pictures, unfortunately my camera today did not want as I wanted. I have to little experiment with the camera and the lighting. Nevertheless, I hope that you like the pictures and the previous result.

At the end of the post, I will always maintain the current ToDo's until the project is done and update everything new at the top of the post accordingly.

It is worthwhile to look in between :biggrin:

Im out, have nice day all

Greetings

cRaCk mOnKeY

Current ToDo's

• Installation 6x LL 120er fan white (replace the current ones in black)
  • Installation Corsair H100i Platinum SE (will replace the existing Corsair H150i Pro)
  • Installation white facing for the graphics card, with Corsair design
  • Exchange of cables as soon as the new Corsair are available

I thought also about a lightning behind the monitors and Table, must look awesome.

When i go for the memory i think i will also purchase a second pack stripes and the node.

I'm just considering whether I make the entire desk back, for example, or on two levels, only the right rear part and behind the monitors, since my desk is large and I only use the right area, or rather completely around? I'm still a little brooding.

Thanks again for the tip, I was the first superior nor uncertain with the lighting behind it.

greetings

monkey

thanks for the information, I still have some from the Lightning-Pro extension package, maybe the last. I'll go to the hardware store today and get a thin metal strip for the back of my desk. Luckily, the LEDs are Magnetic so i can attach them easy with that. I think i will change the constalation of my PC and Monitores. Table straight to the right corner, PC on top and not annymore on lower and the monitores and the rest to the middle from the table.

I'll go to the hardware store today and get a thin metal strip for the back of my desk. Luckily, the LEDs are Magnetic

Good call dude.. that would work, I run a 2nd PSU under my desk and 2 Node Pro's running to a usb hub which then runs to my rear IO.. strips behind desks.. my monitors.. the wifes monitor and the TV on the wall

Oh man you fixed me lot with your vids.

I am like an impatient little child and so I ordered the missing Lightning Node which is also available tomorrow. Tomorrow I will then go for the work and build the whole thing at the table, maybe there will be tomorrow evening already the first pictures. I hope only I still have a power connection in the PC free.

Im also thinking about the correct order for the LEDs, my sequence at the moment is:

1) Keyboard

2) MM800 + Glaive

3) PC front Fans goes from bottom up, over the 2x top fans, down on the backsite over the rear fan

4) at hight of the rear fan it starts the LED stripe on the left site of the side panel over the bottom side panel to the front between right side panel and fans over top panel side.

I think i need to adjust this, with the new LEDs on the table...but how ^^

LOL.. i know that feeling.. seems you can never have enough Corsair strips lol...

Ohhhh yessss....

So, as i told, im nearly finished. The Node is there and installed over the Commander Pro (Thanks to corsair that the Caase has a small open slot on the rear on the right panel) and the strips are attached to the back of the table by the metal strips.

It loooook realy nice.

Now only one Question, the Stripes from the Node are in the wrong order.

As you saw on the pics, the lightning starts on the k70 over MM800 and Glaive to front Fans, Top Fans, rear fan, rear stripe bottom stripe, right stripe (like the front fans) and top stripe.

Now after the MM800 and Glave, the new stripes start (which are behind the table starting left to right site) and then the lightning from the 570x.

Can i switch that?

So, first 4 stripes are online:

http://i.imgur.com/5IiGEHTm.jpg

4 more will come than behind the screens xD

And i look now for the new K70 RGB MK.2 SE, only problem is, that i have to switch to QWERTZ US Layout caus EU/ DE is not supported at the moment. But i need it for my setup!

Thanks again for the backlight idea, more will come later :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late answer, a lot of work to the end of the year.

I have a quick question. You're using the commander pro, right?, if so. where have you placed it? :) Beautiful build btw :D

Yes i use right now the Commander Pro and stick to that a Lightning Node Pro.

I put both on the Backsite at the place from the hdd.

When im home i can take some pictures of the back.

AND

I now have my SE Version at home, it was delivered yesterday from the US, i got good deal over the cyber week.

It looks awesome and firts very well in the hole system. I will take some pictures and update the main post.

Now im only waiting for new Headset in white and mouse in white. And the RAM but the ram is everywhere sold out at the moment, i was not fast enough in the cyber week -.-

• 1 month later...

A happy new year to all.

I continued to work on my setup. Since I am currently waiting for the memory RGB dummies are available everywhere, I have moved a little the Prio and currently the following things have now arrived:

I have already mentioned the mouse here, but it will arrive tomorrow. If the setup is complete with the mouse, I will upload new pictures for you and as mentioned by Bluebeard, I will also make a video for you with regard to the sound representation of the lighting, where I am very much looking forward to it

Currently it just looks cool I have to say. As mentioned in the input post, that makes a lot of white and supports the lighting in my opinion extremely, because of course everything is illuminated and so the colors appear stronger.

Accordingly, I have included some profiles and adapted something.

Of these, I will also create short video snippets.

Actual i use the profiles Neon, Wildfire, Rainbowfire and Retro

Also for Christmas and New Year i had theme-based lighting inside, which of course goes without problems, because almost everything is in white.

So, look forward to tomorrow evening, then there will be the first new pictures and later the videos will follow.

greetings

monkey

EDIT:

Unfortunately, I was prevented because of a disease, but I am now fit again and will perform again this weekend on the PC. I get the last components for the project at the weekend, which will then be installed directly and then there will be new pictures and hopefully a video with the RGB lighting and Audioactivation.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived