Corsair Community

issue

Arioch13

Hi all, Hi Ram Guy. I got a H110 as a replacement for a H100i (Ram Guy might remember I had issues with the software for the H100i causing issues). Anyway, I order a lot of kit, business and personal so I got this by way of a sorry for the H100i. Binned the 100i. But I experienced the same issue as the other poster here. As soon as the fans go over a certain speed an extremely annoying rattling was kicking in on one of the fans. As far as I can tell it only happens on one of them. The thing was a freebie anyway and I am far happier with this than the 100i so I cant grumble too much but just to say still having issues. If you want any info or reference numbers from something I would be happy to provide them.

Had to cut a Cosmos II ultra case about to get it in so I am sticking with it because the cooling seems pretty good and with the new fans its relatively quiet too.

• Corsair Employee
We should be able to send you a replacement 140mm fan for you the H110. If you have an existing RMA # or ticket #, I can have our customer service set up a fan replacement. Please post it and I will have your request processed.

Archived