Corsair Community

AIR 540 Replacement parts in Australia

breNdzz

Hi,

Currently the proud owner of an AIR 540, but due to errors made in upgrading pc I am in need of some spare parts for my case in Australia.

I have been searching and hunting for;

CC-8930147

CC-8930155

CC-8930152

I have tried every available resource to try and source these locally and even tried to buy from the Corsair website only to find it doesn't ship to Australia.

Could someone please help me, or point me in the direction where I can obtain these parts?

My front IO Panel has mysteriously become extremely sensitive to the point pulling out a USB can often reset the system even with power button disabled in settings. And I managed to break one od my drive bay covers during upgrade process.

I really dont want to buy a new case for the sake of $30 in parts. Im not looking for a handout Im asking for legitmate help sourcing these parts.

Hi BreNdzz,

Sorry about the parts availability out there in Australia. Can you create a ticket on our support site then post the ticket number. I'll forward it to them and see what we can do.

Thanks Mike,

STATUS OF TICKET #810690.

Hi BreNdzz,

I spoke to one of our customer service reps and they are going to ship out the parts to you. There might be a delay in the 5.25 bay covers because of limited quantities. Again sorry for the availability in Australia but I hope this makes up for it. Thanks for choosing us for your case and I hope that Air 540 continues to serve your needs.

-Mike

The replacements arrived today, just again wanted to show my thanks, appreciate the gesture and support from you guys. :)

Excuse the cable mangement still waiting on the 2080ti to arrive. Got to love 2 month preorders anyways, pc is complete again, almost. :)

20181129_132234.thumb.jpg.836d44e4932d666d68724f2607dbf91c.jpg

Archived